Sunday, April 7, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party - The Soup that made it

As the bead soup that I sent to my partner Lena Adams got lost, I decided to send her a new soup.

This time I included a green oval Agate focal, African Opal, clear Agate, yellow Jasper and various shapes and colors of Carnelian along with lots of Pewter findings and clasp. To make it more interesting, I added a key and a bookmark hook.





The good news is that Lena got the soup in total this time and I can't wait to see what she designs with it.

We both were in the first reveal of the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party but as other things popped up on our plates that we had to take care of, we asked Lori to move us into third reveal. Lori herself is also fighting her illness so she had pushed the second and third reveals by one week. So now, our reveal date is April 20th.
Looking forward to the creative designs from every participant!


2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling - my first bead soup for my partner got lost as well! However, it's a beautiful bead soup and the focal is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bead soup. I'll check out your blog as I am also in the 3rd reveal date of 7th BSBP.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...