Wednesday, March 6, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party - The Lost Soup

For my 7th BSBP partner Lena Adams, I very excitedly choose a bead soup with ingredients like Amethyst, Sandstone, freshwater pearls, her favorite Carnelian along with Pewter findings. 


As a BSBP bead soup should have a focal bead and a clasp which each participant has to use for sure, I choose a Silver pendant with Sandstone and a matching Silver clasp.


Packed and labeled everything and sent it to Lena, eagerly waiting to know how she likes it.


And all she received was the greeting card that I sent along with the soup :(
The packet was open and the bead soup was gone. Unfortunately someone took out the bead soup before it could reach Lena. Both me and Lena were really sad and disappointed. She told me that she will use her own beads as a soup for the BSBP but I decided to send her another soup. Its her first BSBP and I wanted her to have a great experience. I know how eagerly I wait for my partner to send a soup to me and make me explore options out of my regular style of jewelry making. Thinking on those lines, I sent Lena another soup and I am glad that she received it fine this time.

Stay tuned for another post on the second soup.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...