Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Bead Soup has arrived

Past week I have been eagerly checking my postal mail and the package I was waiting for did arrive on Saturday...bead soup from my partner Francy Inman from 8 Second Studio.


I am so excited to see the beads I got as the bead mix looks quite interesting. I haven't used brass in my jewelry so far so it will challenge me to think out of my comfort zone and try something new. Thanks a ton Francy!!

The beautiful focal bead is made by Julianna Cannon an awesome bead maker. I really liked the color combination and pattern on the bead and looking forward to design a double strand necklace using the brass clasp.



I am so glad that Francy has received the bead soup I sent her and liked the beadie goodness of the soup :)

The bead soup blog party is only twenty days away and I can't wait to see what each participant is making. Thanks to Lori Anderson, the organizer of this party that I am getting to know all these wonderful Artists.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Menka! What a great mix and that focal bead is amazing! I think you and your soup partner were perfectly matched - I know you'll both come up with some lovely soup creations with those beauties. Looking forward to the results! Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...