Sunday, March 24, 2013

Turning 4 today



Happy 4th Birthday my dear blog!!
With each passing year, you reach more and more readers and continue to connect me with very talented jewelry makers and other crafty folks around the world. You have given expression to my thoughts and made me a better writer. You are a wonderful showcase of my handmade jewelry and help me tell the story behind each piece. You are a true companion and a great friend. Happy Birthday once again and wish you a fun year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your blog! Great soup too!

    I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...