Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First necklace set I sold

While uploading jewelry pictures on Flickr and Picasa, I came across a picture of the first necklace set I sold and took a trip down the memory lane.

From Menka's Jewelry


A simple set made with green olive pearls attached to a silver chain like a bunch of grape hanging from the vine. It was my first wire work project and took me more than two hours to wire wrap each grape :) I showcased it at my sister in-law's house who had invited her neighbours and friends...and the first friend who stopped by picked this set. It was the right kind of green she was looking for and was very happy to buy it. I was pleasantly suprised but extremely happy to have sold my first set...wow!

Since then I have made many sets...but this set will always have a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...