Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Featured Artisan @ Winter Art & Crafts Fair

Really thrilled to be one of the featured Artisans @ Winter Art & Crafts fair at work. First time my jewelry was featured in an article...just can't describe the joy and happiness it brought to me.

The fair is tomorrow, Dec 2nd from 7:30am-5:00pm.
Am I ready? Well...you are never fully ready; always have this feeling that you could have done much more but you can always plan do better in the next one!

I know that its going to be a long day but the excitement to showcase my new jewelry and opportunity to meet other Artisans with their fabulous art work will be rewarding enough to beat the tiredness:)

Here is one of my favorites from the new collection.
From Menka's Jewelry
Necklace made of Blue and Green Turquoise with Silver beads accentuated with an irregular heart shaped Green Turquoise pendant; ending with a Silver clasp.

And here is the complete album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...