Friday, July 31, 2009

My first shipment...

Today, I shipped an order of my jewelry to a friend in NJ...my first shipment:)

Feels great to know that my friend, whom I know for past 14 years; when she saw the pictures of my jewelry, right away wanted to possess some of my creations!


The necklace has different sized Tiger Eye gemstones with silver beads and findings. A drop like Tiger Eye pendant with silver around it, adds to the beauty of the necklace.

It took me some time to finally ship the order to her due to numerous other things in my life that kept me ultra busy, I hope she will like the necklace and the small earrings she wanted. Waiting for her feedback now:)

4 comments:

  1. Thanx Menka for shipping the jewelry. Packing was neat and especially the pouch holding the jewelery is very cute. The color though vary a little from the picture. I think you ought to mention that somewhere alongwith the pictures of the designs. Doesn't mean I didn't like the color I got. I love it. I'm saying that for your future orders that I'm sure you'll get. Good luck. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton Karuna. I am so glad that you liked the jewelry and its packing. Also, really appreciate the feedback you have provided. I will work on improving the picture quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pleasure is mine, Menka. I just saw your updated album. I loved the green earrings ((pic# 33). I wish I had seen them earlier so I could order that alongwith my last order. Do u have any bracelet with that? Maybe when we visit San Jose then I can look at more pieces of jewelry. I like many of the new designs. Keep it up. Have you designed any hoops yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karuna, the green earrings were a custom order for a colleague. I will keep you posted on Chandelier earrings as I make them. I made hoops earrings for my niece as a return gift for Mihir's party, but missed taking a picture. Let me know if you have any specific design in mind and will make them for you.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...