Sunday, February 3, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party - Are you cooking a soup?

Bead Soup Blog Parties organized by Lori Anderson are getting bigger and bigger every year.
This year the sign ups were during January 25-27th and over 500 people across the world have signed up including me. There will be three reveal dates in March and April. I can imagine what an enormous effort it is for Lori to visit everybody's blog, categorize them for national and international and as per the reveal dates, pair them up and then send individual emails to notify them of their partners.

Hats off to Lori for all the hard work she puts in for organizing these parties. I am looking forward to have a great party as always and can't wait to hear about my partner.

Meanwhile, you can check out previous parties that I have attended.

6th Bead Soup Blog Party
5th Bead Soup Blog party
3rd Bead Soup Blog Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...