Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bead Soup from Lori Anderson

When I missed signing up for the September 2011 Bead Soup Blog Party organized by extremely talented and creative jewelry artist Lori Anderson, I was very disappointment with myself to have forgotten to put a reminder. I wrote to Lori to include me to future parties and guess what she replied with...a package in the mail.



I couldn't believe my luck when I opened the package. Inside was a bead soup beautifully packed in a Lori Anderson Designs jewelry box with a personalized note from Lori...what else I could wish for after missing the sign up!





The bead soup included a handmade Chinook pendant, gold filled clasp and beads, purple pearls, Czech glass beads and oval wooden beads.



Thanks a ton Lori for the wonderful gift. Now my challenge is to come up with a beautiful design with the lovely beads I got.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Bead Soup Party. Lori is a special lady! Can't wait to see what you make with these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that?! Looking forward to seeing what everyone makes, including you...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's sweet of you! I hope you can make something pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regina, you are right. Lori is special and she makes all of us special with these Bead Soup Blog parties.

    Millie, I also can't wait for the reveal.

    Lori, I hope so too! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...