Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From daughter to her father

Dear Papa,
Its been two years today since you left us for your heavenly abode. Though my mind has accepted the fact that you are not with us physically but the heart always tells me that you are with us all the time spiritually and emotionally. Since you left, I have been trying to find the answer to the question why you had to go all of a sudden but I guess only God knows the answer. Every morning I feel like picking up the phone and calling you to share what's happening in my life - at home, at work, kids activities.
While you were here, I don't know if I told you enough how much I loved and cared for you and how much I respected you for the wonderful upbringing you have given me. Today I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me life's values to lead a successful one, be strong to face its ups and downs with a smile on my face, be helping and caring - above all be a good human being. I love you so much and miss you lots. You were the greatest father, friend and guide for me and will always be!
With lots of love and hugs,
Your little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...